Stainless Steel Frying Pan
Directions for use
1. When using a pan for the first time, use a mild detergent and water to clean the pan, then wipe dry with a soft cloth. Do not use a corrosive detergent or any rough metal scrubber or cloth to avoid scratching the surface of the body.
2. To make the new pot in the best standby state, use oil in the pan and heat the pan with a small fire, then wipe it off. Clean and enable.
3. At the beginning, there may be a little smoke and smell, which is normal.
4. When cooking in this pan, make sure that there are no obstacles around the cooking area, so as not to be obstructed when turning over the pan.
5. Make sure there are no residues in the grease drips so as to avoid spilling when the pan is turned over.
6. Make sure that both the inside and outside of the vent are not blocked.
7. Each time the pan is flipped, make sure the pan is properly sealed and locked.
8. This pot is made of high quality thermal conductive material, so it is not necessary to use fire when cooking, just a small flame.
Be sure to put the pan firmly in the middle of the stove. Do not lean on the side.
10. When flipping the pan, turn the pan with a slightly tilted Angle, so as not to overflow from the vent.